TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To complete the application form and accept all the terms and conditions
- Do not send flammable, explosives, hazmat, or hazardous products to our facilities
- Do not send items that are unsafe and require special storage requirement
- Take full responsibility for all products custom duties and fees clearance before their arrival at our facilities
- To indicate your company name or personal name (client will clear custom duties and fees on his own) or indicate Globallink Fulfillment as a recipient name (company will clear custom duties and fees on the client's behalf for additional fees)
- To pay all invoices within 7 days after an invoice is sent. Each delayed month payment is charged a 3% interest rate. If the payment is not received within 60 days, the company is allowed to dispose of or sell the goods
Globallink Fulfillment (hereinafter “company”) obligations:
- To provide third party logistic services in a professional and timely manner
- To fulfill and send out orders within four working days of receipt of order
- Keep client's information confident
- Both sides have a right to terminate this agreement by giving 14 days' written notice. Any outstanding payments to the client must be paid before the release of goods stored in the company’s facilities
Insurance and responsibilities
- The company has a general liability insurance policy for all the goods stored at the facility. If the client wishes to use the insurance against any loss or damage, the client will have to cover the deductibles of $5,000.00. The client has an option to bring his own insurance coverage for the goods. The company and its employees are not responsible for any losses or damages of goods not accepted by the insurance company.
- The client is the owner of the goods and is fully responsible for any consequences related to the goods, usage by end customers, and compliance with all required standards and documentation.
- The customer is solely responsible to maintain no trademark violations related to his products sold on Amazon.
- The company is not responsible for any lost or non-returned packages by third parties such as courier companies (UPS, FedEx, DHL, and others)
- The company and its employees are not liable for any lost profits or damages arising out of or in connection with the company services, or this agreement. The company accepts only liability limited to the actual amount of direct damages except any consequential or incidental loss
- The client agrees to waive all liabilities and hold the company harmless for any loss, damage, erroneous shipments, late shipments theft, and injury.
- Any disputes that might occur between two parties without getting to an agreement will be resolved by a negotiator located in Canada. If the resolution won’t be achieved, an Ontario court will resolve the disagreement.
Contacting Globallink Fulfillment
Globallink Fulfillment, Ltd.
51 Caldari Road, unit A-7
Concord, ON L4K 4N8
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone Number: +1 (437) 339-7186